- All times are Universal Time unless
- The Execute button must be pressed in
order to make changes in the display.
- The Image width option (in pixels) allows
the user to scale the size of the browse images.
- The native size of the browse
imagery is 576 x 512 pixels.
- If you select a value < 180,
a thumbnail image is used whose native size is 128 x 128 pixels.
- The number of Rows and Columns
in the spread sheet can be adjusted.
- The Interval setting will allow a subsampling of data based of various time intervals.
- Sat selects a satellite. GOES-13 is in Post Launch Testing (PLT) and not being used operationally. FITS data are not available for public use during PLT.
- Product Types:
- Level One includes all images generetd by SXI in a processed
- Coronal Hole is a special product that is generated 4 times
each day, see data notes.
- <- Step will shift the spread sheet
view towards later data.
- Step-> will shift the spread sheet
view towards earlier data.
- Stepping up and down in the data
base with these buttons may not have symetric results, depending
on the temporal distribution of the data. Cookies must be enabled for this option to work. Pressing the Execute key once or twice will allow the system to activate a cookie to support this option.
- When Latest is checked, the first row
always displays the latest data in the data base.
- To start the spread sheet on a date and time of your choosing, deselect
Latest, and enter your time parameters: Y=year, M=month,
- The Image Type displayed in each column
can be selected from the drop list.
- Meta Data for each image is displayed
in a drop list, to compare a particular parameter between images,
use the drop list to select that item in each image you are comparing.